Speedwell Construction Careers
Whether you're thinking about a career in the construction industry or already have a wealth of experience to share, we're always looking for forward-thinking professionals who love to solve problems and provide top-notch service to our customers.
Manheim, PA Full-Time
Come join Speedwell Construction, a company who was recently named one of Pennsylvania's top 100 Best Places to Work in 2021. Speedwell Construction is a commercial contractor in Lancaster County with approximately 75 employees. Speedwell Construction's focus is to work hard, build excellent relationships, and build projects that satisfy our clients.
Full time employees are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package.
Perform activities in the human resource, safety, and IT areas. Includes recruitment, interviewing, onboarding, maintaining employee files, coordinating, and tracking safety trainings.
- Recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and employee benefits.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- Search employee files to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
- Assists with and answers questions pertaining to employee benefits.
- Serves as a member of the safety committee which includes coordinating monthly meetings, setting the agenda and recording the minutes.
- Tracks and coordinates employee safety trainings.
- Provides educational safety communication to employees.
- Prepares and maintains written health and safety programs and policies.
- Troubleshoots and corrects Information Technology issues or elevates to the attention of the IT support company.
- Manages IT equipment/systems and provides ongoing support.
- Provides accounting support.
- Completes administrative duties as assigned.
- Coordinates employee annual reviews.
Required Education and Experience:
This position requires a college degree in a related field and 3 years of previous experience in Human Resources.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in the construction industry
- Understanding of OSHA safety and work safety
- Basic understanding of Information Technology
- Human Resource Certification
*Speedwell Construction is committed to ensuring that it has verified the employment eligibility of its workforce. To that end, Speedwell Construction is an E-Verify Employer. All new hires are required to participate in the program.Apply for Position